Why are mineral cosmetics better?
- They are healthier for your skin! True mineral cosmetics are free of fillers such as talc, chemical dyes, binders and chemical preservatives.
- They are a skin care that “acts” like a makeup. Titanium & zinc oxide, two of the primary ingredients, are anti-inflammatory and provide some UVA & UVB broad spectrum sun protection.
- Unlike traditional make-up, minerals don’t amplify fine lines and wrinkles, instead, they reduce the appearance of aging by reflecting light, creating a soft, dewy focus.
- They are eco-friendly!
How to apply minerals:
- Begin with clean well hydrated skin. For mature skin (that’s anyone over 35), an oil serum is best.
- Use a less is more approach- minerals are highly pigmented, a little goes a long way!
- Use a kabuki brush and a “twirl, tap, & brush” application.
- For a natural & long wearing application, use a mineral toner to “set” the pigments allowing them to "lay down" on your skin.
For more mineral makeup application tips and ideas, book a free consult online @ www.thewellbee.com or stop by the Well Bee Fridays from 10-5.